A lot has been happening both in the Ottawa market and with my business over the past month. Activity & movement are the themes of the day!
Here are some highlights:
- Ottawa is at the top of the TOP 10 Ontario Cities for Real Estate Investment
- The average sale price of a residential-class property sold in March in the Ottawa area was $447,561, an increase of 8 percent over March 2017.
- The most active price point for residential sales is in the the $300,000 to $449,999 range.
- This is MY FAVOURITE stat: $500,000 to $750,000 market is a price point that is showing significant growth! This typically doesn't have this level of activity however it represented a whopping 21 % of the residential homes sold in March!
- Click on the window below to view the newsletter in its entirety in the ISSU publication viewer.
Aside from the market, my own business has been growing - not only have I been helping more families get to where they want to go, I have also been starting to carve my niche and hone my brand.
Here are my own personal highlights from the past month:
- Clarified positioning myself as a 'holistic house hunter', dedicated to helping people find their perfect space by addressing their needs beyond simply crunching numbers, and showing listings. It's about really understanding my clients - their vision for their home - whether buying or selling, and understanding what this process means to them.
- Added a new and exciting part to my website: Changing Spaces This new section highlights the properties I've helped buy, sell, rent and lease. ASIDE: As a real estate website, I cannot advertise homes that I've sold (as per our Board rules) so this way, I can show who I have helped and how which really is much more satisfying than saying I sold this house for this price!
- Lastly, if you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen a teaser post about an upcoming announcement regarding my business. If you don't follow me, why not?! Go...Do it now.....Seriously. That announcement will be on my blog post this weekend. It's something that means so much to me, and is really solidifying finding my place in this industry, from which to serve others with heart and passion. Please come back to check it out...or follow me on Instagram.
Until then, thanks everyone for your support and for your business. I am honoured to know that I can help people every day.